Working At Heights
Who is this course for?
Managers, supervisors and operatives working at heights.
- Be aware of accidents that happen while working at heights.
- Relate the general requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 to their own work activities.
- Gain a greater understanding of regulations and guidance relating to working at heights.
- Be aware of varied means of access to working at heights.
- Carry out a risk assessment relating to working at heights.
- Plan further specific work based training to ensure safe systems of work.
- Working at heights
- General legal requirements
- The Work at Height Regulations
- Means of access – specifications and guidance
- Risk assessments
- Action plan